Customer CareOur customer service representatives are available Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm.
To get in touch, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What is your return policy?
- A: For online orders, we offer a full refund for unworn and unused goods returned within 30 days.
Q: Can you repair my vintage Mark Cross bag?
- A: We don't have the ability to restore or repair vintage Mark Cross bags.
- We suggest that you contact:
- 1130 Madison Ave
- New York, NY
- (212) 744-2720
Q: Can you appraise my vintage Mark Cross bag?
- A: We don't have the capacity to appraise vintage Mark Cross items. We suggest that you check ebay for current valuations.
MARK CROSS LEATHER CARE
- You are now the owner of one of the world's finest leather products. It bears an unmistakeable symbol of quality: The Mark Cross Trademark
- It guarantees that artisans crafted the piece from start to finish and that our uncompromising standards for materials, design and workmanship have been met.
- All our materials are sourced and selected by experts using the very best Italian leather tanneries. So, they must be cared for in a very special way.
- Our smooth and grained leathers must have regular care. They should be cleaned with the help of a soft and dampened cloth. Once you are sure that the leather is dry, you can polish it in circular strokes using a colorless wax and a soft cloth. Make sure that the leather is not exposed to direct sunlight or humidity.
- The vegetable tanned leather process leads to higher quality and provides natural protection against aging. As the leather is not artificially treated, it is subject to natural oxidation resulting in visible color changes over time. The polishing treatment is the same one utilized for smooth and grained leathers.
- Suede Leathers are among the most sensitive. Color can fade or stain with exposure to water or rain. If that happens, make sure that you let the suede dry before cleaning it. In order to maintain the velvety texture of suede, gently run the surface with a soft brush.
- It only takes a little care to get the most out of your leather. Treat it well and it will reward you with years of enjoyment.
Q: What forms of payment does Mark Cross accept?
- Mark Cross accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
- - Visa
- - Mastercard
- - American Express
- - Apple Pay
- - Paypal
- - Wire Transfer : Please reach out to customer service for this payment method.
Q: How are shipments sent?
- We ship all orders to a United States address via FEDEX.
- INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS
- We ship to over 60 countries. We cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses. If you have any questions about your order, please contact the Mark Cross Customer Service team Monday – Friday, 9AM – 5PM EST at 212-288-1180 or email email@example.com
Q: How does Mark Cross handle customs and duties?
- If you are ordering outside the EU, UK or USA, orders shipped outside of these locations may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and other fees levied by the destination country. All orders sent outside of the USA, UK and EU are delivered duties unpaid, and all import taxes, duties and customs fees, as well as compliance with the laws and regulations of the destination country, are the customer's responsibility. Payment is usually collected at time of delivery. Mark Cross may provide the international shipper with the product details, including cost, as well as customer name and address or other contact details, so that the information can be provided to destination customs or postal authorities, to the extent required under the laws and regulations of the destination country.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the items ordered can be legally imported into the destination country. While we do provide cites documentation, regulations may prohibit importation of items made with exotic materials. Please note that outside the USA, EU and UK, the customer is responsible for any import duties, goods and services tax (GST), value added tax (VAT), and customs fees.
Q: Does Mark Cross charge sales tax in the USA?
- Mark Cross has a fiduciary responsibility and is obligated by law to collect sales tax on orders shipped to U.S. jurisdictions that charge sales tax. At this time, Mark Cross is obliged to charge sales tax for orders shipped to New York and New Jersey.
Q: How will I know my order has been sent?
- We will send an email notification including tracking information when your package has shipped.