Customer CareOur customer service representatives are available Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm.
To get in touch, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What is your return policy?
- A: For online orders, we offer a full refund for unworn and unused goods returned within 30 days.
Q: Can you repair my vintage Mark Cross bag?
- A: We don't have the ability to restore or repair vintage Mark Cross bags.
- We suggest that you contact:
- 1130 Madison Ave
- New York, NY
- (212) 744-2720
Q: Can you appraise my vintage Mark Cross bag?
- A: We don't have the capacity to appraise vintage Mark Cross items. We suggest that you check ebay for current valuations.
MARK CROSS LEATHER CARE
- You are now the owner of one of the world's finest leather products. It bears an unmistakeable symbol of quality: The Mark Cross Trademark
- It guarantees that artisans crafted the piece from start to finish and that our uncompromising standards for materials, design and workmanship have been met.
- All our materials are sourced and selected by experts using the very best Italian leather tanneries. So, they must be cared for in a very special way.
- Our smooth and grained leathers must have regular care. They should be cleaned with the help of a soft and dampened cloth. Once you are sure that the leather is dry, you can polish it in circular strokes using a colorless wax and a soft cloth. Make sure that the leather is not exposed to direct sunlight or humidity.
- The vegetable tanned leather process leads to higher quality and provides natural protection against aging. As the leather is not artificially treated, it is subject to natural oxidation resulting in visible color changes over time. The polishing treatment is the same one utilized for smooth and grained leathers.
- Suede Leathers are among the most sensitive. Color can fade or stain with exposure to water or rain. If that happens, make sure that you let the suede dry before cleaning it. In order to maintain the velvety texture of suede, gently run the surface with a soft brush.
- It only takes a little care to get the most out of your leather. Treat it well and it will reward you with years of enjoyment.